WSIB Injury Reporting ProceduresPOSTED: septembre 11, 2017 | TOPIC: Health and Safety

In the unfortunate event that one of your co-op students is involved in a workplace accident, or develops a work-related illness, you may need to submit a Form 7 Employer’s Report of Injury/Illness to the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB).

wsib report_injury English

wsib report_injury french (1)